- Final exam, Tuesday, Feb 17, 9-11 am
- You may bring TWO 3"X5" cards, if you like. I will provide constant values, like R and k.
- More than half of the points on the final will be on new material covered since the last exam.
- There will be discussion questions due Monday, for zero points.
- I will be around Monday 11-12:30 and proabably other times.
- help session for Mon eve 7-9 pm
hours: Tue 10:30-11, Wed 2:30-3, Fri 11-12, or by appointment, in 207
Science (or check Science 120 - the discussion/physics club room).
- Wed and Thu at 7 pm, on days
when homework is due. I'm asking her to stay at least an hour -
in case people show up late - but I think she can stay until 9, if you
find you need more time.
schedule will likely be different for exam weeks.
- algebra review
help with problem-solving
#2. To prepare for exam #2, be sure you understand the homework and discussion on webassign, the pals and quizdom done in class. also, check out the practice problems on webassign
Last updated 2/15/09
Return to Cecilia Vogel's homepage