|St. Paul Lutheran Church - Dixon, Illinois|
|Pamphlet - Erwin Weber - 1975|
The Dixon congregation's third building, dedicated in 1954 and shown here, replaces structures built in 1855 and 1868. The congregation was established in 1848. This congregation typifies the many strong congregations of the Illinois Synod that have grown up in the Rock River Valley, once the chief center of the Synod of Northern Illinois. Here is the current Web site for St. Paul Lutheran Church.